Crescemos - Para me lembrar

«Crescemos quando não perdemos a esperança,

quando não diminuímos a vontade, nem perdemos a fé.

Quando aceitamos a realidade e temos orgulho de vivê-la.

Quando aceitamos o nosso destino, mas temos garra para mudá-lo.

Quando aceitamos o que deixamos para trás, construindo o que vem pela frente e planeando o que está para vir.

Crescemos quando nos superamos, quando nos valorizamos.

Crescemos quando abrimos caminho, assimilamos experiências e semeamos raízes.

Crescemos quando impomos metas. Sem nos importarmos com comentários, nem julgamentos.

Crescemos quando enfrentamos o inverno mesmo que perca as folhas, colhemos flores mesmo que tenham espinhos e marcamos o caminho mesmo que se levante o pó.

Crescemos quando somos capazes de lidar com resíduos de ilusões.

Quando nos conseguimos elevar por amor. Quando nos conhecemos muito bem a nós mesmos, e quando damos à vida muito mais do que recebemos.»

Fernanda Mello

Write a comment

Comments: 9
  • #1

Garrett Waddell (Friday, 03 February 2017 09:47)

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright transparent idea

• #2

Fae Gillie (Monday, 06 February 2017 09:06)

Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

• #3

Jose Lorence (Monday, 06 February 2017 19:03)

I do consider all the concepts you have introduced to your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

• #4

Mitsue Daub (Monday, 06 February 2017 20:41)

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

• #5

Jada Alejo (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 12:52)

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Great job.

• #6

Fae Brune (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 16:27)

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

• #7

Stephine Golub (Thursday, 09 February 2017 13:40)

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

• #8

Dacia Renninger (Thursday, 09 February 2017 18:51)

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

• #9

Willette Lemaster (Friday, 10 February 2017 03:51)

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep up writing.